Monday, April 25, 2011

Amanda's "Official Post"

Hey everyone,
I'm Amanda. Going to Britain will be my first time out of the country, and for the most part, out of the Midwest. I live fairly close to Chicago and ave been traveling there since I was about 7. My aunt always took me because my parents dislike big cities. Unlike them, I've always felt most comfortable in the city. That is why I'm going on this trip. I wanted to travel and to see the world starting with England. As a part of my bucket list I want to travel to every country that I'm from (England, Germany, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, France, and so many more). This is the beginning of my many trips. This being my first trip out of the country I hope to see everything that I can and take everything in. I think older structures are so cool to look at so seeing all the castles and such will be amazing. I also think with the group that is going we will have a lot of fun together. I don't know if I could go to another country on my own so I'm so grateful to have the group that I do to travel with. It will be a wonderful time but the next 5 days I have much packing and shopping to do, and so many people to see.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Alf, I love you and miss you already verrryyy much! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to be able to follow you and your friends on this exciting overseas adventure. I hope to get a little insight into the countries culture, attractions and historical value through each of your individual perspectives. I wish you all safe travels!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda!
    We're so glad you finally arrived in jolly old England safely! We all hope you have a great time. Take lots of pictures. Be safe.
    Love from all of us.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete