Monday, April 18, 2011

Kaitlyn's Official Post

Good-day Mate!! Oh wait, wrong country. Kaitlyn (or KC) here and I'm currently a junior here at WCollege. I've been looking forward to this trip to England and Wales since signing up for it. For all the years I have been at college, I've wanted to travel with the study abroad program but just never had a chance due to being a park of the track program. I guess the best way to express my excitement was how early I packed for this trip. I believe I packed over Winter Break and that was at the beginning of March. Yah... Anyways, the part that I'm looking forward the most is experiencing the whole culture of England and Wale though this isn't my first time abroad. I've been to Switzerland, Germany (twice), Lichtentein-just to say we've been there, Austria, Italy and Barbados. But I think I'm more excited for this trip because of learning and studying this country all semester and I'm not travelling with my parents. Well that's all I have for now. My next report will be from the "HILLS" of England/Wales. Tah-tah for now or as the Welsh say "Nos da."


~KC

No comments:

Post a Comment