Sunday, April 24, 2011

TJU's official post

Hello All, I'm Taylor and also late...

England has been a country of great mystery ever since I was a young child and my Dad read me stories of King Arthur and Robin Hood of Nottingham Forrest. The feelings of allure to this awesome mysterious country were furthered when I was first drawn to the brutality and smoothness of English soccer. It is a sport that is full of such emotion from fans and players alike that it is like nothing we find in American Sport.

The reason I am going on this trip is to not only experience a country that has been functioning since before America was even thought to exist, but to see spots of English Folklore, English "football", and last and certainly not least, to experience the english culture and its people.

TJU

No comments:

Post a Comment